Jewelry Trends Sterling Silver Kumano Crow Pendant with Synthetic Lapis on 18 Inch Box Chain Necklace
Crafted of highly polished .925 Sterling Silver, this necklace showcases the three legged Kumano Crow. A single synthetic Blue Lapis accents this unique piece. The pendant comes with an 18 inch sterling silver box chain that secures with a spring ring clasp. Peter Stone© Jewelry Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws. Peter Stone, the manufacturer of this jewelry is an American owned business based in Selbyville, Delaware USA, and they have additional offices internationally. The company employs local crafts people in their main manufacturing studio in Thailand to create and hand finish this lovely pendant using the designers hand carved molds. Jewelry Trends imports the jewelry to the US through the Delaware office so we can be sure the quality is absolutely flawless on each piece we ship out to you, and with the jewelry in stock in North Carolina at all times- we can offer quick shipping times to our US Jewelry Trends customers. And of course, all Jewelry Trends Collection jewelry carries a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on Jewelry Trends.
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver; Finish: High polish; Accented with a 2.0 mm Synthetic Blue Lapis
- Approximate Pendant dimensions: 14.0 mm wide x 24.8 mm long x 4.0 mm deep
- Box chain Necklace dimensions: 0.9 mm wide x 18 inches long; Clasp: Spring ring
- Peter Stone© Jewelry Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws
- Complimentary gift box included