Jewelry Trends Silver Plated Bronze Celtic Claddagh Trinity Knotwork Pendant on Link Chain Necklace
The pendant of this necklace showcases an elegant Celtic Claddagh design flanked on both sides by a Celtic Trinity knot. The Claddagh symbol is made up of the hands, heart, and crown and represents friendship, love, and loyalty. The pendant is attached to a link chain that secures with a lobster claw clasp. This necklace is crafted of White Bronze plated with .925 Sterling Silver for a highly polished look. ---How it's Crafted; The "Just Like Silver" brand uses White Bronze based semi-precious metal alloyed with other non-toxic metals, such as zinc, for incredible strength and luster to create this unique and affordable designer jewelry line. The White Bronze, looks "Just Like Silver" when it comes off the polishing wheels in jewelry production, which gave inspiration for the registered and trademarked brand name of "Just Like Silver". The jewelry pieces in this line are additionally heavily plated with .925 Sterling Silver to give the jewelry a true "Just Like Silver" look! Peter Stonecopy; Jewelry Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws.
- Metal: White Bronze based semi-precious metal alloyed with other non-toxic metals, such as zinc and then plated with .925 Sterling Silver. Made in Thailand.
- Finish: High Polish; Approximate Pendant dimensions: 66.0 mm wide x 30.0 mm long x 3.0 mm deep
- Approximate Overall Necklace dimensions: 18 inches long, adjustable down to 16; Clasp: lobster claw
- Peter Stone© Jewelry Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws.
- Complimentary gift box included