Jewelry Trends Sterling Silver Celtic Knotwork Cross Pendant on 18 Inch Box Chain Necklace Iron Cross for Valor
Crafted of the finest .925 Sterling Silver, this intricately detailed necklace showcases a Cross shaped design that is filled with an elegant weaving of Celtic knot work. This cross shape is also known as an Iron Cross which was a symbol of valor in combat, the original military decoration of the Kingdom of Prussia, which was later known as Germany. The highly polished pendant is strung on an 18 inch sterling silver box chain that secures with a spring ring clasp. Peter Stonecopy; Jewelry Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws.
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver; Finish: High polish
- Pendant dimensions: 24.0 mm wide x 34.0 mm long x 1.5 mm deep
- Box chain Necklace dimensions: 0.9 mm wide x 18 inches long; Clasp: Spring ring
- Peter Stone© Jewelry Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws.
- Complimentary gift box included