Jewelry Trends Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace 18"
Jewelry Trends Unicorn Celtic Knot Mythical Horse Sterling Silver Pendant - This pendant depicts a mythic unicorn adorned with a single horn on it's head. The mane is decorated with a flowing Celtic knot and spirals. The word unicorn means "one-horn". In Latin Unus means one, and cornu means horn. The first stories of these legendary white horned horses appeared in Greek mythology. It's said that these creatures have special magical powers, and anyone who is pure in their heart can have their wishes granted by these wonderful, enchanted beasts. The unicorn pendant is crafted from newly minted, highly polished .925 Sterling Silver. An 18" Italian sterling silver box chain with spring ring clasp is included. Complimentary gift box included with purchase.
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver - Finish: High polish
- Approximate pendant dimensions: 20.4 mm wide x 32.6 mm long x 3.1 mm deep
- Box chain dimensions: 1.0 mm wide x 18 inches long; Clasp: Spring ring
- This beautiful affordable Sterling Silver Jewelry makes a great holiday or birthday gift for your family and friends.
- This pendant depicts a mythic unicorn adorned with a single horn on it's head. The mane is decorated with a flowing Celtic knot and spirals. Complimentary gift box included